Bookings - User instructions post Covid-19
We are now accepting bookings for all parts of the centre.
Bookings are subject to the following restrictions:
- Session times are still 0930-1300, 1400-1730, 1830-2300 (Cleaning will occur before each session).
- The keys must be collected from, and returned to, 26 Lemon Hill (not earlier than 0900, return via letterbox)
- There are revised Conditions of Hire which have been circulated to all users. Please consult these carefully.
- The stage curtains should remain open at all times.
- Chairs and tables should be wiped down and returned to where they came from, after use.
- Strict social distancing and personal hygiene should be observed.
- All rubbish must be removed by users in the bags provided.
- Users must compile a list of all attendee's names and phone numbers and deposit it with the keys at 26 Lemon Hill on completion of each session. This will be destroyed after 21 days.
These arrangements provided for guidance in anticipation of the relaxing of restrictions on 21 June.
They may be modified as necessary.