Bookings - User instructions post Covid-19
We are now accepting provisional bookings from April onwards. Our first firm booking at the moment is to provide a polling station on the 6 May.
Bookings are subject to the following restrictions:
- Only the Main Hall may be used (previous regular users of the Pope Room will be accepted at the Pope Room rate).
- The maximum number of attendees allowed will be 30.
- Other rooms will not be available. The kitchen might be used to a limited extent by arrangement.
- Strict session times will be 0930-1300, 1400-1730, 1830-2300 (Cleaning will occure before each session).
- The keys must be collected from, and returned to, 26 Lemon Hill (not earlier than 0900, return via letterbox)
- There are revised Conditions of Hire which have been circulated to all users. Please consult these carefully.
- The stage curtains should remain open at all times.
- Chairs and tables should be wiped down and returned to where they came from, after use.
- Strict social distancing and personal hygiene should be observed.
- All rubbish must be removed by users in the bags provided.
- Users must compile a list of all attendee's names and phone numbers and deposit it with the keys at 26 Lemon Hill on completion of each session. This will be destroyed after 21 days.
These are interim arrangements provided for guidance. They may be modified as necessary.